December 17, 2015

Hillary Clinton: I Don't Know if I Take Oil Money

Hillary Rodham Clinton speaks at an event to discuss her new book in Washington, Friday, June 13, 2014. Clinton discussed choices and challenges she faced during her four years as America's 67th Secretary of State, and how these experiences drive her view of the future. (AP Photo/Molly Riley)Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton, who has received untold millions from the oil industry, claimed Wednesday that she is unaware of ever having received money from the fossil fuels industry. "Well, I don't know that I ever have, I'm not exactly one of their favorites," Clinton replied when asked at a campaign stop in Iowa ...More

The post Hillary Clinton: I Don't Know if I Take Oil Money appeared first on DailySurge.

Source: DailySurge